Too Cute For Words

Sketches In Thyme has some great sketches over at their blog this month. I've been working my way through them this weekend. This next sketch worked perfectly for a couple of pics of my kids having a slumber party together. So, sweet - wish they could be that cuddly with each other when they are awake!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout I Used:

DCWV: The Kidlet Stack
Amy Tangerine: Ephemera "Love This" dies
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - colorful tabbies
Illustrated Faith: Bright & Brave - Designer Clip
Kaisercraft: Love Life - Photo Overlay


Thanks so much for stopping by!







Blessings,





Comments

  1. Really sweet! Love your layout so full of color. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love that paper. Such cute pictures too.Thank you for joining us at SIT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute for words! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in thyme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute take on the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards