Let's Scrap - Rainforest

YAY!! It's time for another sketch from the Let's Scrap blog! I love their sketches and I love being on the design team! I am always so inspired by the sketches! I hope that you will find inspiration here as well!

The Sketch:


My Take:


To Create this Layout:
Bo Bunny: Hello Sunshine paper
Bits and Pieces Cricut Cartridge - enevelopes
Celebrations Cricut Cartridge - circle shapes
Echo Park: Jungle Safari - tags & border papers
Bella Blvd: Oh My Stars - tabs
American Crafts: Amy Tangerine - camera diecut
The Girls Paperie by Margie: Discover and Smiling stickers
Simple Stories: Snap Cards - "Magic Memories" & "Best Vacation Ever" cards
Recollections: Washi Tape
Primas and Twine from my stash


And now you can take a closer look:








Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards