Summer Love

Walt Disney World is full of magical opportunities. When you get your picture taken by the Photographers, sometimes they add a little magic into your pictures.
Check out the bit of magic we ran into!
I created this layout to go with a challenge at A Cherry on Top. The challenge was to use an arrow, metal of any kind, flowers, papers, and a word title. 


To Create this Layout I used:
Papers: DCWV - The Marquee Stack
Arrow: Mambi Chips Chipboard Sticker - glitter arrow
Metal: metal frame from my stash
Word Title - Miss Kates Cuttables
Twine

And now for a closer look!



This is another layout I completed for a different challenge within the same forum.


To Create this Layout I used:
DCWV: Dots, Stripes, and Plaids paper stack
Etsy seller SVGCooP - Title and Space Mountain building diecut
Cricut Design Space Shapes - stars
Me & My Big Ideas - Mambie Chips: Chipboard stickers - arrow & "good times"
Me & My Big Ideas - Pocket Pages: Paper Stickers - "documented" & "what a blast"
Simple Stories: Say Cheese - Snap Cards - camera & "fun"
bling







Thank so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards