Let's Scrap - Expedition Everest

It's time for another Let's Scrap sketch! 
It's a good one and I thought it was perfect for my Mt. Everest pics. 

I hope your inspired to work with this sketch:



My take on the sketch:


To Create This Layout:
Cosmo Cricket: Circa 1934 paper stack
Simple Stories: So Rad - chipboard frames
Etsy Shop: sophiesvgwonderland - Safari Mickey Heads
Unknown orgin downloads: Explorer Mickey, arrows, and Mountain
When I Was a Kid Cricut Cartridge: "High Achiever"
Font: Walter
Adorn It: clear "Tough Guy" sticker & "Looking for Adventure" sticker
twine and metal tabs from my stash


And for a closer look:






Thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you were inspired to create your own layout using this great sketch!


Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards