Let's Scrap - Animal Kingdom Animals

We've got a great sketch from Let's Scrap again this week! You are going to love working with all the primas in your stash - I know that I tend to forget about those primas, so I'm glad for this reminder!
This layout was perfect for some of my random animal pics from the Animal Kingdom!

Check out the sketch:



And my take:


To Create This Layout;
DCWV: Cinnamon Luster stack
My Mind's Eye: All Things Lost & Found - butterfly & scalloped circle
Simple Stories: So Rad -chipboard frame & Paper airplane
Printed from online: Mickey Mouse Explorers
Echo Park: Jungle Safari - "WILD" banner
Simple Stories: Say Cheese II - bracket sticker & "Hold on Tight" sticker
Simple Stories: Snap Cards - "Magical. . ."
7 Gypsies: Photographie - "click click" stickers
Burlap, primas, bling, doilies from my stash









Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you are inspired to create a layout!


Blessings,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards