Back To School - Challenge #309

Sadly, it is that time of year again - time to go back to school. Fall is my favorite season however my love for it is a little dampened by having to take my kiddos to school. I like having them around!
At any rate it is here and this weeks Challenge was in perfect timing as I love making the teachers a card to tell them we already appreciate all the work they've done to get ready for the year!



 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!


Challenge #309-Back to School
Create a project that features anything about school

This Weeks Sponsor




The prize is 4 digital stamps!

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

Here is my project:


To Create this card:

Cricut Cartridges:
Disney Mickey & Friends
Sports Mania
Recess


To Create this card: 

Cricut Cartridge - Wrap it Up




Thanks so much for stopping by!



Blessings,


post signature

Comments

  1. Awesome cards - cute and fun!
    Sheila
    FCCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love how happy Mickey and Minnie look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you combined the Disney characters with the school house. Very clever and very nice card! Dorlene DT FCCB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza