Happy Birthday - Challenge 305

This week at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog the theme is birthdays! This is always a great theme, because who can't use birthday cards! I am always in short supply of masculine birthday cards so that is what I decided to make for this challenge!

Check it out!


 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #305-Birthdays
Make a project about anything to do with birthdays.


This Weeks Sponsor

And the prize is-



To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used. If you use a Cricut Explore machine, at least one cut must be from the Cricut catalog of images.

If it isn't a card, you will get two entries into the drawing!


Here is my project-



This card comes from the Summer Celebrations Cricut Cartridge. 
I used the card feature, but then used Design Space to size the cake die cut over the card cake. That way I could add more more pattern paper to the image. It turned out to be a kind of wild card, but I like it!

I hope you are inspired and are ready to create your own birthday card for this challenge!


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



post signature

Comments

  1. This is so great!! I lovr the cuts and the paper you added - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, Jamie! All of the colors and patterns make the card more fun!

    Cynthia, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of paper with this card. It looks great! Dorlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Crazy Cute Cards

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza