Let's Scrap - Wonder

Yes, I know all my layouts are all about Walt Disney World - but it is going to continue. That is my current project - Disney Album and I'm having a blast with it! This is also a little out of character for me, as I usually like to scrap everything in order. Well, my regular family album is on hold to scrap our vacation album and though it is bothering me a little (I'll admit) I am having too good a time scrapping the current to satisfy my need for order. 

Now that that is out of the way, it's time to share Let's Scrap's newest sketch challenge.

The Sketch:


My Take:



To Create this layout:

Disney themed paper
Disney Brand diecuts and stickers
Miss Kate's Cuttables svgs: title
Simple Stories - Say Cheese tags
Disney Mickey & Friends Cricut Cartridge - Mickey hands
Bit's & Pieces Cricut Cartridge - tags
Walter font - title "Disney Springs"
Mickey Brads
twine





Thank you so much for stopping by and hopefully you have been inspried to create your own layout!
Upload your project at Let's Scrap!



Blessings till next time,







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards