Playtime! Let's Scrap Sketch Challenge

It's time for another awesome sketch from the Let's Scrap blog! 
I decided to use some pictures of my kiddos at the park for this sketch! I got me using some of my chipboard in my stash! I don't know about you but sometimes I completely forget what I have until I go on a scrapbooking retreat or day. So, recently I spent 2 weekends in a row scrapbooking with friends away from  home. Usually when I do these scrapping days out I end up going through my stuff to pack it up and then organizing it all when I get home. It's great because I usually find all this stuff that I forget that I have. It was the case here with my chipboard - it's like going to the store and having a small shopping spree.

The winner of this sketch is a $15 gift certificate to any online store of your choice!


Check out this great sketch:


And my take on the sketch:


To create this layout I used:
From My Kitchen Cricut Cartridge: tabs
Small Talk Frames & Tags Cricut Cartridge: What's Up frame and bird
Playtime Cricut Cartridge: titles
Miss Kate's Cuttables svg: Vine borders
DCWV: The Whimsical World paper stack
The Girls Paperie by Margie: newsprint alpha stickers






Now it's your turn! Upload your take on this great sketch at Let's Scrap!


Thank you so much for stopping by!


Blessings,



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

War Binder

Our Favorite Things Blog Candy Extravaganza

Crazy Cute Cards